- What's On
- Our Programs
- Need help?
- Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander Services
- Alcohol & Other Drugs
- Assistance for Parents and Families
- Bullying & Cyber Safety
- Disability Services for Young People
- Emergency Info
- Emergency Relief and Material Aid
- Emotional Wellbeing & Mental Health Support
- Employment, Education & Training
- Housing & Emergency Accomodation
- Legal Assistance
- Life Hacks
- Multicultural Services
- Relationship support
- Safe Partying & Schoolies
- Same Sex Attracted - GLBTQI
- Sexual Health, Wellbeing and Relationships
- Photos and Videos
- Youth News
Relationship & Bullying support
Family & Relationship Violence & Support
Northern Domestic Violence outreach: 9458 5788 or 9457 5087
Women's Domestic Violence Crisis Service (24 hours): 1800 015 188
Womans Health in the North: 9462 3266
Victim assistance program; 9355 9900
Victims of crime helpline: 1800 819 817
Sexual Assault Crisis Line
After hours and weekends
Ph: 1800 806 292
Counselling line & referrals Ph: 9496 2240 (12.30pm to 5pm) Fax: 9497 2708
Love, Advice and Stories
A great site put together by the Domestic Violence Resource Centre
Bursting the Bubble
This website helps you to work out what's okay in a family and what's not. It tells you what you can do if someone in your family is hurting or abusing you or another member of your family.
When Love Hurts
This is an informative website for girls about love, respect and abuse in relationships.
This is another website for both girls and guys and helps you work out what is ok in a relationship and what might be crossing 'the line'
Reach Out! is a service that helps young people get through tough times. It provides information and support on a range of issues.