- What's On
- Our Programs
- Need help?
- Photos and Videos
- Youth News
Organisations and Community Groups
Jets Mission Statement is: Create, Express, Connect.
Jets is a place for ALL young people to:
- belong to a safe fun, creative community
- explore music and the arts
- build personal and technical skills
- build confidence and express themselves
- To provide an accessible and affordable place for young people of all backgrounds/ abilities/ minority groups to gather and participate in their community
- To provide a safe, non-judgemental, drug and alcohol free space where ALL young people are heard, needs met to support their creative expression and promote their health and wellbeing.
- To provide a diverse range of both structured and supported creative arts experiences. That are responsive to the evolving needs and interests of individuals, to further their skill development.
Talk to us about your idea or project and we will see if we can help make your dream come true!
Provide us with a project brief of what you would like to do, and we will asses it against our service direction and philisophical vales. Please submit your proposal and email us at; email@example.com
Jets Facilities and Equipment Offered to organisations and Community Groups:
Rehearsal Spaces: Jets is open to young people and community groups to conduct rehearsals. All rooms are equipped with loud PAs, microphones and other musical equipment on request. There is also space to meet and hold meetings.
Recording Studio: As well as providing space, equipment and state-of-the-art recording facilities for bands and performers, Jets also has experienced studio engineers available to assist with recording, mixing, pre and post-production.
Visual: Jets is equipped with a dedicated Green Screen filming studio and a Multimedia Hub, complete with all the equipment and editing software required to capture a moment or edit a short film.
Events: Jets has a portable PA system that is available for events. It is suitable for most indoor spaces and small to medium outdoor venues.
Creative Community Services: Jets utilises our audio, visual and live expertise in running programs for the community. Jets operates in a cost recovery model; we aim to provide high quality equipment, resources and staff skills to the community at affordable prices either at Jets or out in the community.