When: Saturday 3rd Feb 2018 - 6pm til midnight
Where: Were Street, Montmorency
Bringing the Fun and Colour of a Midsumma Streetparty to Melbourne's North for the very first time!
This event will be hosted by comedian’s Kirsty Webeck- Our MC is a gifted storyteller, quick witted and her feel good approach will win your hearts.
QWERE ST Summer Vibes will awaken the ‘burbs and will have you dancing in the Street. This eclectic line up is bound to get your groove with the most danceable bands in Australia.
The Main Stage will feature the very best in Soul, R&B, Funk, Folk and Dance featuring:
- Sex on Toast - Oh its Raw early 80’s Funk.
- Kylie Auldist - Australia’s Soul and Disco Queen
- The Meltdown the purveyors of the finest Country Soul with a mesh of Stax and Motown
- Rosie Burgess slide into folk, blues and gypsy roots
- Little Wise is the moniker of Melbourne’s Folk and Americana
- Local Choir The Voice Collective will lift your spirits
Other activities include:
- Dance/chill zone in the park featuring super dance mix’s by DJ’s Liz Millar, Andre Le Vogue and Scarlett Minx
- Projection artworks will light up Were St by the Electric Light Brigade-“Electric Light Brigade uses analogue lighting equipment and techniques to activate spaces and enhance dynamic atmosphere. Supervised DIY liquid light show workshops throughout the night- let your creativity shine!
- Enjoy delectable delights, alfresco dining, café entertainment and drinks whilst our local traders stay open late for the crowds
- Family Fun with a Kids Zone featuring Polly Poppitt Circus fun, Hula Hoops, Jumping Castle, Kids Games, Face painting, Fairy Floss even a Waterslide.
A FREE Event - NO BYO.
Public Transport: Train - Hurstbridge Line.
We are conveniently located right next to Montmorency Station.