Term 3 Update
There has been a change in the plans to re-open Jets. The lock down effects us being able to return to site as we had planned in term 3. The great news is that we are ready to deliver our programs online! Check out what's on offer for term 3 below.
Jets facility: The Jets Facility is currently closed and will be closed until further notice. We are still available online!
Programs in term 3
Staff have been working on in consultation with young people some awesome offerings for young people.Programs will run online but they might look a little different to how they have in the past. Online programs will run weekly from the 20th of July and will happen via video meets. Check out what the programs look like below.
- IncArt (Monday's from 4pm): An online art group. Get your art on, refine your skills, learn some new ones and create work for end of term exhibition.
- Podcast Crew (Monday's 4pm): learn how to make podcasts and interview local young people.
- Rainbow Space (Tuesday's from 4pm): for LGBTQI+ young people & allies to come together and run online activities for the community and to meet new people.
- DJ Group (Tuesday's from 4pm): Learn how to stream a live DJ event, create playlists and meet other local DJs.
- FReeZA (Tuesday's from 4pm): An events committee that plan and run online events for young people, by young people. Term 3 will focus on a range of free events industry based training opportunities for young people.
- New Hope (Wednesday's from 4pm): All things hip hop & street art. Beat making, hip hop cyphers, explore lyric creation, share sketches & new works.
- Band Jam (Thursday's from 4pm): Explore your music style, learn new skills, song writing & more. For young people interested in music making or learning something new.
- Music Vibes (Thursday's from 5:30pm): Explore music sharing and making with Jets youth workers and other like minded young people. This session is for young people interested in music, all skill levels welcome.
- Wellbeing Group (Friday's from 4pm): Explore wellbeing, meet other young people and focus on keeping connected and well during this time.
To get involved with our online programs in term 3, please fill in our expression of interest form here:https://bit.ly/39Yl4kg or you can text us on 0411 267 427 to chat with one of our youth workers.