Banyule Youth Services will continue to provide Individual Support online during this time of COVID-19.
Young people, parents & carers can organise a time to meet for 30 minutes with a youth worker by video chat, a phone call or Facebook messenger/text message.
You can organise a time to chat about:
- General discussions about your wellbeing or how you are finding things during self-isolation
- Practical strategies for staying healthy and well
- Things to do at home during self-isolation
- Supporting young people in your family & advice for studying from home
- Referral options and support from other services
To make a time or to find out more, you can message us here via Inbox message, call 9457 9855 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Or contact one of our youth workers directly via their worker Facebook profiles:
Lisa - Lisa Banyule-Youth
Kate - Kate Banyule-Youth
Jess - Jess Banyule-Youth
Richo - Richo Banyule-Youth